|Biometric Solutions Services|
Radiant Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a leading name for Biometric Solutions across India. Radiant is in association with M2SYS as a channel partner for its services across India.
Hybrid Biometric Platform™
Hybrid Biometric Platform™ (HBP) is an enterprise-ready biometric recognition system that supports fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, and iris biometrics. HBP is “plug-and-play” with any of these biometric modalities, ensuring near 100% read rates for any biometric technology implementation.
• One integration provides access to an enterprise-ready, Hybrid Biometrics™ system
• Immediately utilize fingerprint, finger vein, palm vein, and iris recognition
• Unlike four, separate low-level SDKs, Hybrid Biometric Platform™ is pre-built, scalable, easily integrated, and lowers total cost of ownership
• Ensure 100% read rates, regardless of environmental, demographic, or other factors that negatively impact some forms of biometrics .
Bio-Plugin™ is a patent-pending integration methodology that facilitates the rapid integration and deployment of the M2SYS Hybrid Biometric Platform™ (HBP). Unlike a low-level biometric SDK, the Bio-Plugin™ middleware eliminates run-time dependencies between HBP and a host software application.
• Host application does not have to be compiled with HBP at run-time
• Allows companies that are integrating HBP to remain focused on their core product(s)
• Eliminates the cost and burden associated with the maintenance and support of a tightly integrated biometric SDK
• Enables integrators to easily and immediately leverage advancements in biometric technology without affecting the host application
Built upon our award-winning Hybrid Biometric Platform™, Bio-SnapOn™ is a turnkey biometric matching system that can instantly interface with any third-party software, requiring no integration or development effort. Businesses can use Bio-SnapOn™ with applications like point-of sale (POS) and workforce management to increase profits and accountability.
• More secure and efficient than ID cards or PINs
• More affordable than wall-mounted biometric time clocks
• No software development or upgrades are required
• Increase profitability by eliminating “buddy punching”
• Eliminate problems caused by lost or stolen cards/passwords/PINs
• Reduce store loss from POS fraud
• Establish a concrete audit trail of employee activity
Bio-Hyperpliance™ is a high-end, server-based biometric matching system that is designed around a multi-node architecture for fast 1:N identification of large databases. Each node represents a networked CPU that searches a defined database segment. When a networked client sends a request to the server for comparison, the central controller distributes it to all server nodes for parallel processing.
• Compares at 25,000 fingerprints/sec/node, 8,000 finger vein/sec/node, 10,000 palm vein/2 sec/node, and 40,000 iris/sec/node
• Easily add additional server nodes as the biometric database grows
• System can be built using standard, off-the-shelf hardware
• Implement a robust, fast 1:N identification system at a fraction of the cost than other options
For more information visit www.m2sys.com